Tim Hortons in Kindersley is just one location holding a Holiday Smile Cookie Week, as the hand-decorated treats began selling once again yesterday and are back until December 11th.

The proceeds from this week are going towards West Central Abilities out of Kindersley, with 90% of the proceeds going their way, and the other 10% to the Tim Hortons Foundation Camps.

Executive Director of West Central Abilities Kim Edmunds and Town of Kindersley Councilor Rob Anderson were on hand yesterday decorating cookies, and many more familiar faces are expected to make appearances throughout the week.

Go get yourself a cookie (or 12), and check out a couple of our recent stories with the important service in town below: