Are you ready to head outdoors
- Gloves, mittens, toque and hat. Make sure you have face protection, like a scarf!
- Warm winter boots
- Dress in layers. Like an onion, or like shrek!
- Working outside? take lots of breaks, go indoors and drink some tea!
What else can you do
- Winter tires are great for safe travel
- Extra blankets in case of a breakdown
- Visit a garage for some winter maintenance
- Don't forget - tow rope, shovel, first aid kit, and some non-perishable snacks
- Store everything safely so you don't have a shovel flying around if you stop quickly.