The latest RCMP report for Unity, Wilkie and Maklin where released as follows;
• RCMP received a report of theft of fuel from a local gas station. Members contacted the registered owner who agreed to returned to pay for the fuel.
• Police received a report of an abandoned vehicle in Unity. Members contacted the registered owner who agree to move the vehicle.
• There was a report of a vehicle driving into rural yards in the Unity area. Members patrolled but where unable to locate the vehicle.
• RCMP received a complaint of an unwanted individual at a business. Members attended and requested the subject of complaint leave the premises. The individual left with no further issues.
• Police received a report of a disruptive passenger on a VIA Rail train. Members executed an outstanding warrant for the subject of complaint who was transported to Battleford and remanded for court.
• CN Police reported children playing on the railway platform in Unity. Members patrolled but where unable to locate the children.
• There was also one false 911 call.
• RCMP received a complaint of individuals walking in a residence yard. Members attended but could not locate the subjects of complaint.
• CN Police reported a railway crossing malfunction in Landis. Reported for information purposes.
• Police received a report of a train emitting sparks. Members contacted CN Rail who stated the sparking activity is normal due to track grinding.
• Members received a report of an abandoned vehicle on Highway 14 south of Wilkie. The vehicle is not a traffic hazard, not stolen and is registered. No police action required.
• RCMP received a request to euthanize an injured moose. Saskatchewan Environmental Resource Management was notified.
• A 50-year-old Macklin male was charged with careless use of a firearm and unsafe storage of a firearm after RCMP received a complaint of an individual with a firearm at a residence.
• Police received a Mental Health Act complaint. Members spoke to the subject of complaint.