Many people are looking forward to getting rid of the snow and cold weather, and coming in at the top of that list has to be stock car drivers.
Dreaming of the spring into summer season, Flatlanders Speedway unveiled their tentative plans for the 2023 season.
Hobbies, Thunder Trucks, Street Stocks, and Legends are expected to be part of the main schedule from June until the end of August, and then the annual Invitational event in late September will again feature Hobbies, Thunder Trucks, and Street Stocks for a nice prize.
It's noted that dates and times are subject to change, and also that more classes could be added to these scheduled dates later on.
Check out the complete schedule from Flatlanders posted below:
Hobbies, Thunder Trucks, Street Stocks, and Legends
- Saturday, June 10th, 2:00 PM
- Friday, July 7th, 7:00 PM
- Saturday, July 8th, 5:00 PM
- Friday, August 25th, 7:00 PM
- Saturday, August 26th, 5:00 PM
- Saturday, September 23rd, 3:00 PM
- Sunday, September 24th, 1:00 PM