View the latest calls to service for the Unity, Macklin and Wilkie RCMP detachments below:
· RCMP received a report of a vehicle collision with an antelope. There were no injuries. Reported for insurance purposes.
· CN Police reported a railway crossing malfunction in Unity. Reported for information purposes.
· Police received a Mental Health Act complaint. Members transported the subject of complaint to Unity Health Centre for assessment.
· Members received a complaint of a suspicious individual near a residence. This matter is still under investigation.
· RCMP received a complaint of a stolen truck. The vehicle was later recovered in Kindersley. This matter is still under investigation.
· Police received two complaints of a barking dog in Denzil. Members spoke to the owner of the animal.
· There was a complaint of an animal owner neglecting a pet. Members made a referral to Animal Protection Services.
· RCMP received a complaint of a truck and trailer parked in a field in a rural area. Members spoke to the subject of complaint who agreed to move the vehicles.
· There were also five traffic complaints and four false alarms.
· RCMP received a complaint of defamatory libel. This matter is still under investigation.
· Police received a complaint of vandalism in the Wilkie Regional Park. Members patrolled but could not locate the subjects of complaint.
· Members received a report of a bench on fire in Memorial Park in Wilkie. Wilkie Fire Department extinguished the fire. There are no suspects at this time.
· RCMP received a report of a vehicle in the ditch near Scott. Members attended but the vehicle was gone on arrival.
· There was also one false alarm.
· RCMP received a complaint of an individual not complying with release order conditions but it was unfounded.
· Police received a report of uttering threats but the complainant declined to proceed.
· Members conducted a wellbeing check at the request of a concerned citizen.
· Police received a request to keep the peace while an individual attended a residence to retrieve personal property.
· RCMP received a complaint of an unwanted individual at a residence. Members spoke to the subject of complaint and issued a verbal warning.
· A 34-year-old female from Grande Prairie, Alberta was charged with Uttering Threats, Being Unlawfully in a Dwelling House and Fail to Comply with Release Order Condition after Members received a report of a domestic dispute.
· Police received a complaint of uttering threats. The complainant requested no further action be taken.
· Members charged a 34-year-old female from Grande Prairie, Alberta with Being Unlawfully in a Dwelling House and Fail to Comply with an Undertaking Condition she was located in a residence she was on conditions not to attend.
· RCMP received a complaint of assault but it was unfounded.
· There were also two traffic complaints and three false alarms.
Persons with information about crimes being committed in the Unity / Wilkie/ Macklin areas are urged to call the Unity RCMP detachment at (306) 228-6300; the Wilkie RCMP at (306) 843-3480; or the Macklin RCMP at (306) 753-2171. If you wish to remain anonymous, you may also call Saskatchewan Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477, or *8477 on the SaskTel Mobility Network.