The week is once again starting off with dense fog developing around the West Central region.
The following is an Environment Canada alert for Kindersley - Rosetown - Biggar - Wilkie - Macklin:
4:16 AM CST Monday 16 January 2023
Fog advisory in effect for:
- R.M. of Antelope Park including Loverna and Hoosier
- R.M. of Biggar including Biggar and Springwater
- R.M. of Chesterfield including Eatonia and Mantario
- R.M. of Eye Hill including Macklin Denzil and Evesham
- R.M. of Grandview including Handel and Kelfield
- R.M. of Grass Lake including Salvador and Reward
- R.M. of Heart's Hill including Cactus Lake
- R.M. of Kindersley including Kindersley Brock and Flaxcombe
- R.M. of Mariposa including Tramping Lake and Broadacres
- R.M. of Marriott south of Biggar
- R.M. of Milton including Alsask and Marengo
- R.M. of Monet including Elrose Wartime and Forgan
- R.M. of Mountain View including Herschel and Stranraer
- R.M. of Newcombe including Glidden and Madison
- R.M. of Oakdale including Coleville
- R.M. of Pleasant Valley including McGee and Fiske
- R.M. of Prairiedale including Major and Smiley
- R.M. of Progress including Kerrobert and Luseland
- R.M. of Reford including Landis and Leipzig
- R.M. of Rosemount including Cando and Traynor
- R.M. of Snipe Lake including Eston and Plato
- R.M. of St Andrews including Rosetown and Zealandia
- R.M. of Tramping Lake including Scott and Revenue
- R.M. of Winslow including Dodsland and Plenty
Near zero visibility in fog is expected or occurring.
Dense fog or fog patches to continue or redevelop this morning.
Gradual improvement is expected through the day today.
Travel is expected to be hazardous due to reduced visibility in some locations. If travelling, be prepared for areas of near-zero visibility. If visibility is reduced while driving, slow down, watch for tail lights ahead and be prepared to stop.
Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. To report severe weather, send an email to SKstorm@ec.gc.ca or tweet reports using #SKStorm.