The Rosetown Red Wings Pee Wee hockey team held their annual one-day tournament at the SaskCan Centre all throughout the day on Saturday.

Six teams that participated included the Rosetown, Kindersley, Clavet, Saskatoon, Swift Current and Wood River. Each team was given three games that lasted one total hour.

The Rosetown Red Wings won both of their round robin games early in the morning with wins against Kindersley and Wood River to help secure first place in their pool, and a spot in the A final. Kindersley and Wood River played each other and it came down to the final seconds of the game when Kindersley scored to win the game 3-2. Wood River would advance to the C final, while Kindersley advanced to the B final.

In the other pool, Swift Current defeated Clavet and Saskatoon to set up an A Final match-up with Rosetown. The team from Saskatoon defeated Clavet to put themselves in the B final with Kindersley, while Clavet entered the C final against Wood River.

This is when the tournament reached it's peak, as all of the final games in the tournament either reached overtime, or was decided in the final seconds of regulation right before overtime was going to begin.

In the C final, the team from Clavet won an overtime game against Wood River with the final score being 5-4. Clavet finished with an overall record of 1 win and 2 losses on the day.

In the B final, the Kindersley Klippers defeated the Saskatoon Aces with a game winning goal in the final seconds of the final period. The Klippers won the game 3-2.

In the A final, emotions were running high as Rosetown and Swift Current battled it out. Rosetown found themselves down 3-2 with just under 5 minutes to go in the final period when they managed to tie the game up on a loose puck in front of the net. The rest of regulation wasn't enough to decide a champion, so the teams played five minutes of 3-on-3 overtime. After 5 minutes of OT, the teams went to a shootout.

Rosetown chose to go last after winning a rock-paper-scissors match-up between the two captains. The first two shooters on each team were denied by the goaltenders after making crisp saves to keep their teams alive. Swift Current's third shooter went glove side and scored the first goal of the shootout, but Rosetown answered right back with a goal of their own to even the score. In the 4th round of the shootout, Swift Current managed to score again and would go on to get a stop from their goaltender to win the tournament.

The teams were given a long round of applause for putting on a show in the A final of the tournament.